- all the artists who agreed to make work and to donate it to the APCR auction Artists are being asked all the time to give work to various worthy charities. They are notoriously generous and it is because of this that we have agreed to give them a small portion of the price their artwork sells for – back to them. And again I thank them for giving us their time and commitment.
- I wish to thank Alex Stitt for not only donating a work of art but for designing the cover of the catalogue and the reminder email. He is always surprising, generous and inspiring.
- My favorite Red Hill Wineries, Paringa Estate and Foxy’s Hangout for donating the wine for this event. And Splitrock for always supporting our charity work.
- This event would not have happened if it had not been for the support and friendship that I share with Paul Sumner and Mossgreen. Paul is totally committed and generous in sharing his knowledge and expertise in doing an event like this, plus, his faith that we will get the work done to bring it to this stage has been unwavering. Paul and Mossgreen do not take a penny for putting on this exhibition and auction. They are fabulously generous.
- Sorry almost finished. James Garland from APCR has been sensational. He arranged the collection of all the art works and managed to get Craig to work on the catalogue and actually get it completed and printed – all during the Christmas break. He never said no it can’t be done – he has just gone ahead and done whatever was necessary …including last minute details.
- I have to thank Karl from Mossgreen for his attention to detail.
- And Penny Costello. The cheerleader. Penny and Tony had unwavering faith that not only was this a good idea but that we could succeed in raising funds in the hope of finding a cure for Prostate cancer.
- And lastly I thank my husband, Fred, for his courage and honesty in dealing with his own fight with Prostate cancer and for being open in helping others deal with it. And his total support and love.